How can I know my BSNL number
To check your BSNL mobile number details, simply follow the following two steps. Step 1: Dial *222# (BSNL mobile number check code) from your BSNL mobile number. Step 2: You’ll instantly get an SMS with your registered number.
How can I get my lost BSNL mobile number
BSNL Duplicate Sim | Lost Sim | Replace Sim
- If your mobile is lost-stolen, immediately block your bsnl SIM by calling customer care1503 (from BSNL phone)/18001801503(from other networks).
- Customer care executive will confirm your address, phone number etc in-order to check the authenticity of the call.
How can I check my mobile number
Most network providers offer a USSD service, which you can use to check your phone number. Although, not all of them have the same USSD code.
USSD codes list to check your mobile number for all network operators:
|Telecom Operator||USSD Code|
|Idea||*131*1# or *121*4*6*2#|
|Reliance||*1# or *111#|
5 more rows
How do I find out my SIM number
Finding the SIM number in Settings
- Open your Apps list and tap on Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the menu and press About.
- Tap Status. On some phones like HTCs, this may be called ‘Phone Identity’.
- Tap IMEI Information.
- Your SIM number will show as either the ‘IMSI’ number, or the ‘ICCID number’.
How do I check my own number
To check your mobile phone no in Aircel SIM dial the below USSD codes:
- Dial *133# to check Aircel mobile number.
What is the SIM number
How to find the SIM number on your iPhone: What is a SIM number? Your iPhone’s SIM number is technically called the ICCID, which stands for Integrated Circuit Card Identifier. It usually consists of 19 or 20 characters, and is both printed on your SIM card and stored inside it.
Can I get BSNL sim online
Now you can choose BSNL number of your choice and you can buy BSNL SIM card online. BSNL now providing options for users to buy bsnl sim cards online, but this option is not as popular as BSNL sim cards. This is simply because most users are not aware that they can choose the bsnl mobile number online easily.
How can I reactivate my BSNL sim online
How to Reactivate your Deactivated BSNL Number
- Try to request re-activation via BSNL customer care.
- Visit nearest BSNL store and submit reactivation request.
- Provide Address and Photo Id proofs.
- You may receive a confirmation call and then your number will be re-activated.
How can I update my BSNL SIM
Follow the below steps to upgrade your BSNL sim card. Step 1: First, you need to note down the 19 digit SIM number printed on your new SIM card. Step 2: Then from your BSNL number (the one you are going to upgrade) send an SMS to 53734 in the following format.
How do I find the SIM number on my iPhone
If your iPhone will not power on, you can eject the side SIM tray using a SIM tool or a push pin to get your SIM card number (ICCID).
How can I find my SIM card number (ICCID) on my iPhone?
- Tap “Settings.”
- Tap “General.”
- Tap “About.”
- The entry titled ICCID is your SIM card number.
How do you find out your cell phone number
Your phone number is displayed.
- Touch Apps. This option displays the phone number of the SIM card in the phone.
- Scroll to and touch Settings. This option displays the phone number of the SIM card in the phone.
- Scroll to and touch About device.
- Touch Status.
- Your phone number is displayed.
How do I see my own phone number iPhone
iOS gives you a couple different ways to find your phone number. One method is to go to Settings > Phone and then look for “My number.” This will give you your country code, area code, and number. Alternately, you can go to the Phone app, tap Contacts, then scroll all the way to the top.
How do I find my SIM number Huawei
Android (such as Samsung, Huawei, Sony, Vodafone)
- From the home screen, choose Settings.
- Scroll down and tap About or About Device.
- Choose Status or Phone Identity – this will depend on what model you’re using.
- Choose IMEI information.
- Your SIM number will show as either the IMSI number, ICCID or SIM ID.
Where is the SIM number on my SIM serial number
The number is printed on the back of your SIM, but you can also find it in your phone’s settings.
- Select Settings.
- Select Device.
- Select Advanced System Settings.
- Select SIM card.
- The 19-digit ID number on your SIM will be listed under ICCID.
How do I know my Turkcell number
You can check by texting KALAN (meaning “remaining”) free of charge to 2222. You can dial *159# or you can call our Customer Services on 532. Also, you can check the remaining balance of your package on the “Hesabım” application.
What is my phone number Samsung
How To Find My Phone Number
- Navigate to the Home screen.
- Select the Apps icon.
- Tap the Settings menu.
- Click on About Device.
- Touch the status menu in the new window.
- Select the SIM card status.
- You should be able to see your phone number in the newly opened window.
How do I check my Glo mobile number
To check your Glo number using USSD code dial *135*8#; the 11-digit numbers assigned to your line will be displayed thereafter.