How do I make my phone ring for only one person
- Open Settings.app.
- Go to Notifications > Do Not Disturb.
- Select “Allow Calls From”
- You have several options. Either create a group, or have only those few people in your Favorites.
- Now, to enable silent mode except for those two people turn on Do Not Disturb in Settings.app.
How do I make my iPhone ring for certain contacts
On Your iPhone
Step 1: On you iPhone go to Settings and open the Notifications menu. One there, tap on Do Not Disturb. Step 2: Tap on Allow Calls From and on the next screen tap on the group you just created that has all your important contacts you want to get alerts from when they call you.
Can I make my iPhone ring while on silent
On earlier iPhone models, go to Settings > Sounds. If you turn off Change with Buttons, you need to manually adjust your ringtone and alert volume in Settings > Sounds & Haptics or Settings > Sounds. On the same screen, you can choose if you want your iPhone to vibrate when set to ring or silent mode.
How do I keep my iPhone silent except for certain contacts
How to Keep Your iPhone Silent Except for Specific Contacts
- First things first, you’re going to need to set up iCloud if you haven’t yet.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down to iCloud and tap it.
- Toggle Contacts to “ON” if it’s OFF.
- Locate Contacts and click it.
How do I block all incoming calls except contacts
Suggested clip · 74 seconds
Android Lollipop : How to block all incoming calls but not in contacts
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
Can I put my phone on do not disturb except for one person
Then, tap on Settings > Notifications > Do Not Disturb. On the ‘Do Not Disturb’ page, tap on ‘Allow Calls From’ and choose the group you want notifications to come in for, regardless of the Silent Mode being on. Note that you can only set to allow calls from only one group. Then set ‘Allow Calls From’ to ‘Favorites’.
Can you make someones phone ring when its on silent
Let someone ring your phone, even when it’s on silent mode. So you put your phone in silent mode. You just need to send them a special keyword for them to include in a text message to you, and your phone will ring.
How do I make my iPhone only vibrate when I get a call
Tap the “Vibrate” switch under “Ringer and Alerts” to turn the vibrate mode on or off. In vibrate mode, phone calls and text messages vibrate the phone, rather than make noise.
Does emergency bypass work on silent
First off: Emergency Bypass goes through both Do Not Disturb mode and your phone’s silent switch, so you’ll only want to use this for potential big deal emergencies. You can also set it up for the phone ringtone or text messaging exclusively, which is handy if you have someone who only calls when its an emergency.
Why is my iPhone not ringing when I get calls
Here’s The Fix: Turn Off Do Not Disturb!
Most of the time, the reason an iPhone won’t ring for incoming calls is that the user has accidentally turned on the Do Not Disturb feature in Settings. Do Not Disturb silences calls, alerts, and notifications on your iPhone.
Why does my iPhone ring on silent
Set iPhone to Vibrate Instead of Ring
With them, the phone vibrates but otherwise stays silent when there’s an incoming a call. Vibrate on Silent controls whether the phone vibrates when a call comes in and the phone is in silent mode. Move the slider to on/green to enable vibration.
How can I find my iPhone if it’s on silent
2 Easy Ways to Find Your iPhone When It’s on Silent
- Use Find My iPhone — Go to iCloud.com on a desktop or laptop, sign in, and click on “Find My iPhone.” The website will show the location of your phone, in case you don’t remember where you actually left it.
- Get a speaker or boom box — First, call your phone.
Is there a way to only allow calls from contacts
Within the Settings app, select Do Not Disturb, then navigate down to Allow Calls From. Tap this and select All Contacts, or the group you wish to call you. This will automatically suppress notifications from unknown numbers while Do Not Disturb is active. . There is an option to allow Repeated Calls to come through.
How do you favorite a contact
Here’s how it’s done:
- Launch the phone application and click on favorites in the lower left corner.
- Tap the + button in the top right.
- Find the contact you wish to add as a favorite and tap on their name.
- Select the information you wish to favorite (phone number, email, FaceTime, etc)
- That’s it!
Does iPhone have Do Not Disturb for certain contacts
Here’s how to do it:
- Open Messages app and tap on the conversation thread that you want to set Do Not Disturb for.
- Tap on the blue circle with an “i” on the upper right.
- Move the slider for Hide Alerts to the right to enable Do Not Disturb feature for this contact.
- Tap Done.
How do I stop all incoming calls
Step-By-Step: How to Block All Incoming Calls on Android
- Select Settings.
- Select Call Settings.
- Tap on the SIM you want to block incoming calls from.
- Choose Call barring from the list that appears.
- Tap the box next to All incoming calls to checkmark it. Enter the call barring password and then tap OK.
How do I turn off incoming calls
How to disable incoming calls
- Open the Phone app.
- Tap the menu overflow button (three dots) in the upper righthand corner.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Calls.
- Within Call Settings, tap Call Barring.
- Tap All Incoming (which should initially say “Disabled”).
- Enter the call barring password.
- Tap Turn On.
What is call barring password
Call barring service allows you to bar outgoing or incoming International and Roaming calls. Barring services can be activated by calling 1234. Press **03** Old Barring Password * New Barring Password*New Barring Password # OK.